Saturday, September 27, 2014

Renewing My Efforts at Blogging

I was reading up on warm glass tips. One of the contributors to the tips is a wonderful artist, named Cynthia. Cynthia wrote a blog for a long time. Now she isn't, but after reading what she wrote, I'm back to try it again. She said that blogging is a good way to keep studio notes. That your photos and descriptions of your steps and work makes a great way to reference your work. So I plan to write about my glass ventures and other things that I experience in life. It will probably have a lot to do with owning rentals and working at them. Family and gatherings of same and of travel. I do love to travel.

Stay tuned for my sentential blog on my life and times.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Yet another link in the chain of events

My Deck project is coming along very well. I found oil based paint today at Sherwin and Williams. They bought out Parker Paint of Tacoma, w...