Monday, April 23, 2018

Yet another link in the chain of events

My Deck project is coming along very well. I found oil based paint today at Sherwin and Williams. They bought out Parker Paint of Tacoma, where we had purchased paint for decades. I had used Parker Paint's Marathon Black for my railings and posts; now I have changed horses, as when SW bought out PP they stopped production about 3 years ago. The weather this week is suppose to be great, so I hope to get a lot of painting done! Wish I could clone myself and get more done, but alas...
one of me will have to be enough.

Photo updates....

I got the roof on the last section over the garage.

Then I got the 8' section on the side deck done. So I only have one super small section on that side to finish.


I was working on cutting my tall post on the west side of the garage so I can put a decorative cap across all of them. I plan to put hanger in the 
This is our apple tree in bloom. We get large crops of apples each year for this ole tree. below is our pear tree. It, too, bears bountiful fruit, but only every other year.


If you look closely you'll see much paint is peeling. So in my future posts on this project I'll have it freshly painted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yet another link in the chain of events

My Deck project is coming along very well. I found oil based paint today at Sherwin and Williams. They bought out Parker Paint of Tacoma, w...